Why is talking about money such a taboo? It’s no doubt a touchy subject that can make us feel anxious, embarrassed or seclusive when it comes up in conversation. But the money taboo can prevent us from developing better habits and seeking practical solutions. So, what’s the solution? …Talk!
Talk Money Week is an initiative led by the Money and Pensions Service aimed at increasing people’s sense of financial wellbeing by encouraging them to open up about finances.
Research shows that people who talk about money:
- make better and less risky financial decisions
- have stronger personal relationships
- feel less stressed or anxious and more in control.
At 1PS we’re supporting Talk Money Week to help break the stigma around talking money. Our business offers consumers a place to talk about their money and discover ways of building financial wellbeing.
- By providing fast invoice funding we help customers manage their money. Our customers don’t have to wait or chase for payments. Instead, they can rely on a steady cashflow to drive growth.
“1PS has been pivotal to our growth as a business. They have been a constant support and a godsend, we can’t recommend them enough.”
– Patrick Waites, Coltech Recruitment
- Our easy-to-use digital solution moves away from the complexity and inaccessibility traditionally associated with finance. We are focused on the delivering the best, straightforward, and stress-free user experience.
“The service has been exemplary. Their portal is also intuitive and easy to use, with great feedback from our clients and candidates.”
– Guy Walker, Dovetail & Slate
- We are proud of our customer service. By being honest, clear, empathetic and factual, we try and ease money related stress, break down the barriers, and bring money conversations into everyday life.
“1PS has a platform and knowledge of a larger company but a customer service of a smaller one. I have, and would again, recommend them without hesitation.”
– Aaron Green, Collab Recruitment
This is how we make money-management and finance not only less stressful but also encourage people to talk about their financial situation.
At 1PS we believe in financial inclusion and seek to level the playing field by helping regular people get ahead by supporting their business growth.
Contact us to talk money and discuss ways of building financial confidence and resilience.
To get impartial debt advice, and money and pensions guidance visit Money & Pensions Service website for a plethora of resources.